Sunday, January 22, 2017

Mixing in the Fun

Hey family, I don´t have a ton of time, but I think the camera will make up for that. (See below.)
I miss you tons. It was cool seeing you when we were on skype.
Yeah my week has been a little uneventful. You know how I said missionaries buy ridiculous crap? My companion bought a drone for 1500 lempiras or 75 bucks. So this week I´ll probably send some pictures\ videos of us playing with that. 

When Missionaries Find a Park

A lot of missionaries here mave a hard time balancing between how much they´re focused on fun and how much they´re focused on the work. That´s been a problem for me too here. Because if you don´t have fun you´re going to hate everything and the work will kill you, but there´s also some times when having too much fun can lead to being disobedient.
My Spanish is way better. There´s a couple things I say that people don´t understand, like yesterday I said in Spanish ¨kick the bucket¨ in Spanish, and everybody looked at me weird.
I am glad you guys get to go to Paris and I hope you guys have a great week.
Love you all. Have an awesome week. I will do my best to send stuff in this next week.
-Elder Stoddard

Taught a Little English Class This Morning
Taught a Little English Class This Morning

No comments:

Post a Comment