Saturday, September 16, 2017

An Average (Sun)Day

[from August 26, 2017]

I´m glad you got to enjoy those stories last week. I´m glad we got to help some people. It was super cool. I´ll try to kep some more coming the best that I can.

This past week has been just as good! All of my weeks have been good honestly, it´s just last week I had the foresight to write stuff down! 

On Sundays I wake up and go looking for the people who said they were gonna go to church. Some come with us and some can´t or won´t or just forgot. Then we go to church and listen to the talks and take the sacrament. Then we go to the classes. Sometimes we have to teach the class, but not too often because in this ward they have an assigned teacher. Then we go eat lunch and then we go and visit people. Then we eat dinner and go to our house and sleep. 

I talk on the phone a TON, but I do other things too. It really depends on the day and what needs to be done. Somethimes I have to make something on the computer, sometimes I have to drive out super far to do something, sometimes I have to go with my companion to the migration building, sometimes I have to deliver packages. Lots of different things.

Sorry for the short email you guys. I love you tons and I'll get the rest of my hour in during the week.

-E´ Stoddard

No comments:

Post a Comment