Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Appreciation for Youth

Hey family,
 

It really was awesome baptizing Christian, I´m really grateful that I had that opportunity. I showed him the picture of me and Emma right before her baptism, he thought it was pretty cool. 

And the guy who sells fruit still needs to get married to his girlfriend, but I think that his testimony of the sabbath day is pretty strong now, when we went to recollect him for church yesterday, he´d already left for the building, more than 30 minutes early.  

I´m really trying my best. There´s nosuch thing as a bad area. There is one young man in the ward that´s come with us on almost every visit to Christian´s house for the last 4 visits with him. Youth really can have a huge impact in missionary work. we also have another young woman who is probably going to be baptised in the near future. 

I am way proud of Michael for being ordained. I remeber my first Sunday passing the sacrament I ran out of bread and freaked out a little bit. I´m glad a couple of good kids have taken him under their wing, Young mens is so much better than primary, and I´m glad Michaels having those experiences.

Yard work here is tough, people here chop the grass with machetes, which is cool at first but hen you start getting blisters and your wrist starts hurting and you start wishing you had a lwan mower.

Elder Marquezado is leaving December 7th, he´s pretty excited to see hs family again he´s been here for more than 2 years already. I think I´ll be able to work with anybody.

Love you guys
Elder Stoddard

 Also we contacted someone really good today.
                                      
 He also invited us for some chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment