Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas is Coming

I got the Christmas package! I´m excited to talk to you. 
Selfie with New Camera

Rocking the Santa Hats


Lots of people here have Christmas lights. Everybody here and I mean just about every peson belives in Jesus and are not afraid to show their love for him, which I think is super cool. A bunch of cool and crazy things have happened so far, I think I´ll save them for Christmas though :0


We got to sing in sacrament meeting us and the other four missionaries that go to church in our building. I also have lots of times where I don´t know the words to songs. In the actual sacrament meeting I gave an investigator my hymnbook and without the hymnbook I have no idea what the words to most songs are. 

Every baptism is super cool and super spirirtual, and me being a little sick didn´t make it any less cool. That is awesome that you guys had a baptism in the ward, and a youth too. It´s good that you guys are friends. There was a talk or something I heard that says every new member in the church needs a friend and a calling\responsibility. I´ve seen that to be true so far in my mission, the peopelwho are super active in the church are the people who are supported by their friends. 

My new companion (I don´t remember what I´ve already said about him) is from peru too, he´s way clean in the house and he´s an excellent teacher. Working with him is a bunch different that when Marquezado was my companion though. 

Hanging with David
I got to see the Tuttles and we had a good time eating cheeseburgers. It was super cool to see the them.

hasta navidad,
Elder Stoddard

No comments:

Post a Comment