Thursday, October 20, 2016

Pictures!

Hey Family-

I tried super hard this week to take pictures. I did what I could ... it´s not really in my nature to take a bunch of pictures!  Hopefully this is a little appetizer for next week.  
 
I´m serving in a regular ward here.  Attendace yesterday was 108 people so it a pretty good sized ward.
 
The church
 
 
My clothes are holding up ok, this week we washed the clothes ourselves (yeah without washing machines) that was actually not so bad, the only problem was it took a really long time. 
 
It rains a lot of the time...
(The building my companion is in front of is a prison)

A little bit of shaky cam

 
Yesterday we taught a ten year old kid and his twelve year old brother, it was crazy the kind of questions this 10 year old (Anthony) was asking us.  It was like he´d practiced lesson plans too!  I was amazed the kinds of really deep spiritual questions he asked. Children really are closer to god.
 
Our house

Our street

There´s definately been some stuff that´s kinda hard here, and I do try to just stay focused on why I´m here.

It's a little hot here in Honduras...

Love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment