Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Teaching by Day; Praying by Night

Hey Family...

It´s crazy how much I´ve improved.  Sometimes I´ll make a grammer error, but when I came her I was saying mostly memorized phrases from the CCM.  In another change, I´ll look back on today and think I was horrible.  But the lessons are going way better, I can respond to questions and understand when somebody gives a long answer to a question.

It is really fun teaching younger people.  We teach so many people during the day that I take notes of who we visited in my planner, because it´s hard to remember at the end of the day.  

I´m meeting a lot of people who have lived or have family who live in the united states.

We live in Santa Fe, which is technically outside Palermo, but just barely.  Theres a paved road called the 2 avenida, then 2 more avenidas and see if you can find pulparia willy we live 1 calle away from that pulp.  It´s tough describing stuff but hopefully that helps.


I´ve started saying Michael length prayers here, my companion commented about it yesterday that he falls asleep every night watching me pray. 

That´s really cool about your Elders quorum lesson, Dad.  I love the idea that He´ll rescue us no matter what.  I also love the idea from your other lesson that I am an undershepherd of Jesus Christ, and that I too can have a part in the rescue of others.  Next week I´ll send a picture, but there´s a shepherd here who always herds his sheep around in our area, and gets in the way of cars and stuff. 

Love,
'Elder Stoddard (Elder Estudar) 

PS if you can find naturalisimo jugo de mango on amazon or something you will not be disappointed.  It was what was in the CCM and is quite possibly the most rich juice I´ve had in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment