Sunday, July 16, 2017

Calsonetas Perdidas

[from March 6, 2017] 

I`m glad you guys enjoyed watching Mission Impossible: Calsonetas Perdidas.  I did descend into the abyss, just not all the way.  And I`m glad I didn`t. I just realized, man this is an awkard situation, the family would get a kick out of this.


It`s so cool you guys have finally arrived in Paris. There`s definately a learning curve in learning to flush toilets in other countries huh?  I remember bucket flushing atoilet for the first time... super weird.  I bet when you guys go back home things will seem super weird.

It is very cool you guys have the opportunity to go to church in a place so different.  I`d bet there`s a ton of Americans in that ward though. One thing that starts happening when youve been in a ward for a while as amissionary is you start recognizing when somebody new comes (I don`t know if that happened to you)

Jesus and Nelda are doing very very well.  I don`t know if I`ve told you this but Jesus is a very gifted chef (I honestly don`t know what he`s doing working on a delivery truck) but they`ve started inviting us over for dinner and Jesus always gives us giant Jesus sized portions.  Last night he made spaghetti and it was way good.  

Today I made some videos about them and I`ll send that soon. Yeah I can solve a rubiks cube in under two minutes now.   

Anyways love you all, get some sleep, and enjoy France, 
Elder Stoddard 

No comments:

Post a Comment