Sunday, July 16, 2017

Great to Get Letters

[from February 27, 2017]

The baptisms were awesome... a little bit crazy getting everything ready for them but it was an awesome experience.  They are pretty young but theyve got a two year old daughter, so... they´re ready. 

Anyways its always awesome to be able to write.  I get so excited to see you guys wrote me too.  I know youve been super busy, but always find time to write.  Thats pretty cool and it means a lot.

I´ve already learned more than 100 things in the mission... and not just the spiritual stuff you´d expect, I can solve a rubiks cube and taxi whistle.  I can wash clothes with a bumpy rock...

I am a horrible journal keeper though, I always forgot and then I just ended up giving up. 

Love you all and have an excellent week.
Elder Stoddard

No comments:

Post a Comment