Sunday, July 16, 2017

Valentines Day 2017

[from February 14, 2017]

I´m having a bunch of fun here.  My companions pretty sweet.  Changes are in two weeks, I really hope we stay together another change.

I am super excited to hear how France is from you guys!

That´s super cool you got to swim!  To tell you the truth I´m a little jealous I want to swim too!

Missionaries love questions, because when people are asking questions they´re interested and paying attention.  I had a teacher in school once who like to take a long time answering questions so what me and my friends did was ask a bunch of questions until the class was over and we could leave without doing any schoolwork!

The baptisms didn´t work out this week because of this crazy government but everything should be good for them to get married this Friday...I hope!  And then the baptisms will be this Saturday pretty much for sure.

I´ll make a video about Jesus and Nelda when they finally get baptized!

Also I´ve got almost a month here isn´t that crazy?

Love you all and happy Valentines day!
Elder E- E- Esudar??

No comments:

Post a Comment