Saturday, January 6, 2018

Storm on the Horizon

[from October 21, 2017]

Hey Family!

Yeah I got the package! Thanks so much for sending that stuff. The teaching aid is super cool. I´ll put it in use pretty soon. And thanks for the candy and cliff bars. I´ve successfully converted my companion into a cliff bar addict. He was pretty excited to get those too. 

I hope to take some photos (of the baptism we have today!) I´ll be sending some photos of that probably tonight with the church wifi. 

Sofia´s getting baptized next week, I think everything is all set with her. Her mom is being a lot more receptive and I think she will at least attend the baptism, and she does support her daughter´s decision which is good.

I gave a talk about a month ago- it went well. Now it´s my companion´s turn on this Sunday. Always about missionary work. 

I think I´ll be out of the office before too too much longer. Maybe they´ll have me train the new secretary at the beginning of next change. I´ve just started to get the hang of balancing office and area too. It´s been kinda weird- I´ve liked the office, but I´m excited to be headed back out- I´ve been here for a long time!

The presidential elections are coming up next month, we´ll see how that is. It´s possible we won´t be allowed to leave our houses- Crazy huh? [Editor's Note: I would call this last thought a good example of foreshadowing.]

Love you guys! Heads up for some pics tonight!
-Elder Stoddard

No comments:

Post a Comment