Saturday, July 14, 2018

A Week in Pictures (3/19)

[from March 19, 2018]

hey family! I don`t have a whole bunch of time, i spent a lot of time on the chat box, so i hope that`s ok for this week...

they say a picture`s worth a thousand words, my comp takes a bunch of pictures, so i guess we`ll use that to communicate my week to you guys.

we got a visit from my friend Elder Ardon, on his way to changes this week. He was in the other companionship in Montecristo. It was really good to see him again. We ate some baleadas and hung out while he waited for his bus to come.  





Elder Perez had changes this week so we wanted to make sure and take some district photos (I had forgotten my church shoes, so I had to wear my tennis shoes to district meeting haha)






there was a bunny rabbit that i picked up
 ​​​​


we got the package!




it didn`t last too long hahah!




a picture of the nutso kid who took pictures at the baptism (he`s Josel`s brother Enrique, and he`s 11-maybe a future member)



and of course, some baptism pictures
good picture, I was just looking at my shoes (dummy)




this one`s cool, cause everybody`s looking at the camara and we`ve got the river behind us 


No comments:

Post a Comment