Sunday, July 15, 2018

Counting Down the Days (7/3)

[from July 3, 2018]

Haha, I'm excited to see you guys too, I've been trying hard to not count down the days, but it is getting really close. 

Saba is doing good. Denis got a calling in the missionary work, so he's been leaving with us to visit a TON! Elder Bohorquez is awesome. Did I tell you that he already knows english from his house? He learned in a british academy so he speaks almost perfect english, but with an english accent. He's a quiet guy, but once you get to know him he talks a ton and is super funny.

I am excited to see grandma and grandpa too! It will be super cool. I think I'll be fine in Frankfurt. If there's problems I have the church travel number and they'll figure it out.

Oh I'm not too worried. I'll feel super weird I know. But I'm gonna try to be as occupied as I can. I'm gonna see if I can leave with the missionaries too. I doubt I'll be too much help, but it would be cool.

I don't carry a lot of things around with me when i go out to visit. But one of the things i never leave without is the laminated picture of the family you sent me with. I talk about you guys a lot too!

What kind of music are you listening to? I'm gonna need some recommendations after two years out of the loop! I can't wait to hang out with you at home either... it will be awesome.

I have lots of end of mission thoughts. Weird things are always happening, and over the last two years I've started to take them more in stride. Today I saw a bunny cat. A cabbit. Half rabbit half cat. Didn't know that existed but cool anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment