Saturday, July 14, 2018

The Leader Writes Last (6/18)

[from June 18, 2018]

Ok it´s late here, but i didn´t want another week to go by without writing too much to you guys... we got stuck super far out in the middle of nowhere and no buses were passing by... long story, but we finally got back to the chapel... i am the last guy to write home, and i don´t want to take too long...

My companion is super cool and the branch is going really well, we had a baptism last week, and i think we´ll have another this week. I haven´t had to give a talk in two weeks so it´s going good.

It would be really cool to go on a little trip when i get home. It will be good to be a real boy again.

I am gonna take avantage all i can for these next couple of weeks. I´m gonna do all i can to finish strong!

I did get a verification from BYUI we´re all set! I think i forgot to forward it to you guys

I actually have just one more month left! Pretty crazy huh? I can´t wait to see you and it´ll be awesome to have everyone around while they´re on summer vacation!

The school sounds like a lot of fun! Lots of cool trips and activities! Here they don´t celebrate the same holidays the mexicans do, but they do have a lot of holidays here to celebrate. Sometimes people invite us to food, and sometimes we have to buy! I can´t wait to eat some american food!

I try to do all I can to have a good time and write some good funny stuff that happens, I´m gonna have to tell you guys TONS of stories in a couple weeks. It will be awesome to see you guys again and hang out.

Bye Guys I love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment